Looking for the Best Pressure Cookers available in the UK? Do you need to reduce cooking time but still have delicious food? This page lists the pros and cons of the best pressure cookers we could find on the UK market.
So read up and then decide which one suits your needs best!
Best Pressure Cookers UK: Instant Pot Lux60 6-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker
The Instant Pot Lux60 6 in 1, Electric Power Pressure Cooker is one of the most popular pressure cookers in the United Kingdom.
It is not just a mere pressure cooker it also is a slow cooker, rice cooker, food warmer, and allows you to determine whether you want to cook & steam with pressure or no pressure.
It has a timer, an easy to navigate- button control panel and several different settings that allow the user to cook however they so choose.
It is designed to be easy to clean, and is ultimately safe with its possession of nearly 10 added safety features!
What Customers Say About The Instant Pot 6 in 1 Cooker
This pressure cooker is praised for:
- Its versatility and options of cooking techniques
- Its easy to clean removable stainless steel pot
- The quality of the cooker itself (durable, well-designed)
- Its flawless ability to prepare tender and delicious foods
- Its programming features which are easy to navigate
- Its time sparing and effortless efficiency in cooking anything
- Food does not taste as good as convention cooking methods
- A few customers received faulty or glitched cookers (that were replaced by customer service gladly)
Instant Pot Lux60 6-in-1: Bottom Line
The Instant Pot Lux60 6-in-1 offers you more than one option to cook with and seems to be a hit with the majority of its Amazon customer base. With few adversities in ratings and reviews, this pressure cooker is a win-win for the cook who wants to perfect their dishes and save hours in the kitchen all the same.
If you are looking for a very versatile kitchen appliance, The Instapot Lux60 6 in 1 definitely may have all of the features that you really want in your next pressure cooker!
Pressure Cookers UK: Power Pressure Cooker XL As Seen on TV Create Delicious Meals 10 Times Faster, 5 Litre
The Power Pressure Cooker Xl is an electric pressure cooker that first took the US by storm, and now it has made its way easily to the UK.
It was made popular by its keen advertisement on a very widely-publicized infomercial and because of the fact that it has some special features that help it to stand out among the saturated market of non-electric and other types of electric pressure cookers.
It is equipped with a special technology- called flavor infusion which actually boosts the flavor of food when cooked inside of it’s stainless steel pot.
It also offers the user an array of programmable controls which enable it to cook, can & steam such things as sauces, stews, jams, meats, veggies and rice.
What Customers Say About The Power Pressure Cooker XL
This pressure cooker is praised for:
- It can dual as a slow cooker and a pressure cooker
- Cuts time way down for cooking tender meats and canning
- Boosts the natural juices and flavors in the food
- The control panel and navigation is easy to use
- Comes with very detailed instructions and a cook book
- Priced to sell and suit any budget
- Well made design, easy to clean, durable
- Pot lid sticks sometimes
- Is difficult to clean at times
Power Pressure Cooker XL: Bottom Line
The Power Pressure Cooker obviously has attracted a huge fan-base in the United States, and it still fairly new to the UK market- however it is making enormous strides according to the vast number of rave consumer testimonials posted on Amazon. Its largest pro is the fact that its flavor infusion technology is one of a kind, and is not offered in any other models of pressure cookers.
If you are looking for a very versatile kitchen appliance, The Power Pressure Cooker Xl may be the pressure cooker that has everything you need!
Pressure Cookers UK: Tower T90103 6 L Stainless Steel One-Touch Pressure Cooker
The Tower-T90103 One Touch model, stainless steel pressure cooker is a nice traditional stove-top pressure cooker that is not ELECTRIC.
It can be used on all types of stove tops to prepare rice, tenderize meats, and to steam vegetables.
It is easy to use with its one-touch settings and has achieved star ratings for its safety and high performance as a non-electric pressure cooker.
You can braise, steam, brown, roast and stew with this cooker. And it offers you tasty foods that maintain their essential vitamins and nutrients.
Additionally, it has a pressure indicator that tells the chef exactly when its done cooking!
What Customers Say About The Tower-T90103 One Touch, Non Electric Pressure Cooker
This pressure cooker is highly acclaimed for:
- Easier to use than older pressure cooker models
- Safer than traditional stove-top pressure cookers
- Sleek modern design is eye-catching
- Highly affordable option compared to electrical cookers
- Cooks delicious food rapidly and efficiently
- Well-established brand name kitchen appliance
- Takes time to build pressure
- Faulty glitches (handles, trim, etc.)
Tower-T90103 One Touch, Non Electric Pressure Cooker: Bottom Line
The Tower-T90103 is not as popular as some of the new models of Electric power pressure cookers- but it does offer another model that is electrical that is covered further in this guide. As far as traditional, non-electric pressure cookers go, it does not get much better than the Tower-T90103 with an old-fashioned pressure cooking and a modern flare.
If you are looking for a a traditional Pressure Cooker, this is one of the non-electric top-sellers in the UK that is offered by a good brand name and an unbeatable price!
Pressure Cookers UK: Tefal 8-in-1 Multi Cooker RK302E15
With this multi-functional bad-boy, you get 8 functions in a single kitchen appliance. It has a timer and a warmer feature much like many of the other models included in this guide.
As you may well know, The T-fal brand is associated with developing and designing various pieces of kitchen equipment and appliances that feature a special coating that makes cooking and clean-up a breeze.
You get a plethora of options with the T-fal multi cooker that are bundled together to make cooking any type of tasty foods a cinch.
What Customers Say About On The TeFal, Multi Cooker RK302E15
This pressure cooker is is highly acclaimed for:
- Its abundant options of cooking techniques
- Works very well for cooking tender, savory foods
- Very easy and cleans up in a breeze
- Flawless and effortless cooking for anyone
- Well-made and designed perfectly for its multi-functions
- Price is reasonable and worth it for all it does
- Poor instructions included with purchase
- Damaged when received or after a few months of use
The Tefal Multi-Cooker: Bottom Line
The Tefal Multi Cooker has been one of the hottest selling cookers in the UK Amazon marketplace. It is apparent that there have been many pleased purchasers of this particular pressure cooker from the whopping amount of reviews it has attained.
If you are looking for a Pressure Cooker that serves more cooking functions, the Tefal is one in a million and can provide you with the many cooking options that supply you with health food in no time!
Pressure Cookers UK: Tower T16008 Digital Pressure Cooker with Smoker, 1000 W, 6 L – Silver
The Tower is another multi-functional pressure cooker UK that has combined the main pressure cooking function with that of a smoker. There are literally NO other cookers out there that offer this feature.
It is comprised of heavy-duty, easy to clean- stainless steel and also includes smoking racks to make your indoor BBQ’ing even funner. Although its fairly new to the UK marketplace this cooker is quickly becoming a rising star among other brands and models of pressure cookers.
What Customers Say About The Tower T16008 Digital Pressure Cooker
The best advantages of owning this pressure cooker include:
- Great for smoking cheese and meats
- Really effective at pressure cooking meats, stews, and sauces
- Well-made, stainless steel is very tough
- It regulates and maintains temperature efficiently
- Simple set up, easy to clean, a snap to use
- Its instruction manual is poorly written and hard to follow
- Some had issues first using the unit and getting it to work properly
The Tower Digital Pressure Cooker: Bottom Line
The Tower Digital Pressure cooker provides you with the brand’s electrical version that also includes the awesome function of smoking food. Many people really liked this unit for that feature mainly, while others only complained of the company’s poor instruction manual. It may only have a few reviews, but its higher percentage of rave reviews speaks volumes that this pressure cooker delivers exactly what it claims.
If you are looking for a Pressure Cooker and a Smoker, you will not be able to find another cooker that has both of these helpful and time-sparing features. It is absolutely a must-have, especially if you like that hearty, smoky flavor in foods!
Best Selling Pressure Cooker UK: Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
There is many a reason why this pressure cooker is so well liked in the Amazon marketplace.
Like many other new models in pressure cooker, this upgraded version of the Instant Pot Lux60 6 in 1 has added even more functions!
This Instant Pot evolved to a much better design and has an easier to use and clean design that you can find in no other pressure cooker right now.
It out-performs and beats every other model we have previously reviewed!
What Customers Say About The Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1
Buyers of this cooker highly-acclaim this cooker for the following main reasons:
- A myriad of settings that customize the cooking experience
- Rice cooking setting, no-fuss
- The build and quality of the cooker is outstanding
- Exceeds the claims it makes in performance
- Time and space saver in the kitchen (all you need)
- The pressure is spot-on all the time!
- Great customer service, detailed manual included with purchase
- Problems with the rice setting
- Did not come with a UK plug
The Instant Pot 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker: Bottom Line
The Instant Pot 7 in 1 pressure cooker is perhaps the top selling cooker in the United Kingdom, and it shows no certain signs of that title changing! This is the pressure cooker that sets the bar in quality, performance, design, function options and price. Its name, rave reviews, and established reputation on Amazon says it all.
If you want the luxury of pressure cookers, it would be a wise idea to cash in on the plentiful benefits that owning the Instant Pot 7 in 1 supplies you with!
Best Pressure Cookers UK: Bottom Line
With the revolution of pressure cookers upon us, more and more brands are offering all-in-one cookers that feature so many more cooking options.
Whether you are searching for the perfect traditional pressure cooker or want the safety features that an electrical one can supply you with, the pressure cookers UK on this list give you a wide variety of options in the ‘it’ modern cooking appliance of this millennium.